Saturday, August 26, 2017

EXO MEMBER OPINION ABOUT THE WAR TRACK LIST PART.1

1. KOKOBOP 


SUHO              : Let’s all play together
XIUMIN          : Song that is filled with sensual, sensual, sensual feelings
BAEKHYUN  : It’s finally a storm. All members love it, but will our EXO-L not like it? ^^ Let’s all move to the rhythm
CHEN              : The title track I really like it is out, It will be even better to listen to it as you       watch the music video
CHANYEOL   : A song that will show a very new side of EXO that has never been shown before. I think it’s a song that really goes well with summer
D.O                   : A new song
KAI                 : The song was immediately stuck in my head as soon as I heard it. It’s a song that you can enjoy listening to since it’s good, fun, and goes well with summer. I think many people will ike the song; I also love the song. It’s a song where my body reacted first. I want to drink a cold drink listening to it
SEHUN           : Kokobop feels like summer. Ready to enjoy and dance to the song together


2. THE EVE
 

SUHO             : Veni, Vidi, Vici  
XIUMIN         : A song that sounds like something big will happen. In the middle of planning an operation
BAEKHYUN  : You know the saying “the calm before the storm”, right? “Healing” will start raging
CHEN              : Since it’s the first track, you should listen to it right?
CHANYEOL   : A song that feels sexy but yet serious. I personally find the voice that comes in at around 16 seconds very charming
D.O                   : A sexy song
KAI                   : The song itself has a certain mood. It’d be better to listen to the song while watching the choreography as well. It’ll also be better to listen to the song at a concert. It’s a good song to listen to when you’re in danger while playing “League of Legends”
SEHUN             : A song with fascinating melody. It’s always really good whenever listen to it


3. WHAT U DO


SUHO               : Do it, do it, do it. Just do it
XIUMIN           : A song that is exciting and refreshing. I want to listen to this song under hot sun at a beach
BAEKHYUN   : Let’s continue with the vibes from kokobop
CHEN               : I recommend you to play this song whenever you want to be excited
CHANYEOL    : A song confessing one’s love to a girl he loves. Lyrics are filled with EXO boyish sides
D.O                    : A refreshing song
KAI                    : Refreshing melody and voice. I think it’s a song that you can enjoy listening to wherever and whenever
SEHUN             : It’s a really exciting song. A song that makes you makes you move to the rhythm right away 


4. FOREVER 



SUHO              : Forever!! I will always love you!! Listen to my heart!!
XIUMIN          : I think this is the most powerful song out of all tracks from this album.Personally,    I ‘m hoping that the song can be expressed with a performance
BAEKHYUN   : You know what I always say right? Let’s be together forever! ^^
CHEN               : Makes me think of a strong image
CHANYEOL    : Although the song sounds quite grand, it is actually a pretty love song. Feels like we’re asking to be together forever with serious faces
D.O                   : Song with good chorus                       
KAI                   : I liked it from the moment I saw the title. Let’s be together forever
SEHUN             : The song feels somehow heavy and intense. I wonder what it’ll be like if the song was to be performed on stage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment